11 September 2008

Current Addictions

Tag, you're IT!!
Exmi
Ruby
Louisa

Rulz is rulz:
*Post at least five current addictions (with some details please)
*Mention the person who started this game of tag (Being Brazen) and also the person who just tagged you (Tamara).
*Type your post with the heading "Current addictions"
*Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules.

The addictions of me:

Grilled cheese sarmies: I absolutely loooooooovvveeee these. I have it with black pepper, and lots and lots of Salt & Vinegar seasoning.

Red grape juice: I can easily finish 1.5 litres of the Liqui Fruit Grape juice in an hour.

Mackerel & Melba toast: I had this once at my mom's house, and now I'll pay R50 a shot to have the same brands again. Its delicious!!

Popcorn: I once nearly had a terrible-two-tantrum at the movies, because we were late and our friends wanted us to skip the popcorn. This was, like, two months ago.

Hubby's band: (couldn't have 5 foods...sheesh!) We;re in the final throes of the whole recording thing. The CD is with the distribution company (still) and should be released by next Wednesday. (it better!!) In the meantime I've been keeping the Facebook and MySpace pages as up to date as possible, throwing in as many extras and little tweaks as I am physically able to do. The design side of it has been especially fun, and I find myself ignoring work to look for some more interesting things to add to the pages.

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Thanks for playing along, lady.

You must let us all know when and where your hubby will be playing, hey?

AngelConradie said...

ignoring work to play online!!?!? no... i'm speechless... i NEVER do that!!!!

Sweets said...

Mackerel & Melba toast... yikes :)

a band? a cd??? that's exciting!!! keep us updated ok?!!!

Arkwife said...

Tamara: will do, though its all over the place normally. They're playing in Boksburg at Firkin this Saturday if you're interested :-) (@ Sweets too!)

Angel: ya right!! hahahahahaha....

Sweets: don't knock it till you try it. And don't eat that Lucky Star stuff you get in all the shops...it doesn't even fall in the same ballpark.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

toasted cheese...simple and tasy everytime :)

YOur husband is in a band - thats so very cool. Hope launching the CD goes well.

Ruby said...

I've already been tagged by Being Brazen herself you little ditz! shows how much attention you pay....he he:)

but none of these are new to me....hmmmmmm.....interesting nevertheless:)
xx

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the popcorn thing! I absolutely cannot go into a movie without the stuff. You must let us know the name of your hubby's cd. My stepfather is a muso and did a demo in a studio as well.